The Western Australia Police Force is one of eight police jurisdictions in Australia and is responsible for policing the world's largest single police jurisdiction covering 2.5 million square kilometres with a structure comprising two regions, 11 districts and 157 police stations.
Frontline 2020 is a major reform program that will extensively restructure the WA Police Force to best deal with increasing demands in a climate of finite resources.
Building on the Frontline First philosophy, Frontline 2020 will examine all aspects of the delivery of frontline policing services, aiming to be more even more efficient, more productive, and more locally focused.
WA Police Force outcome
- Contribute to community safety and security
Contributing to whole-of-government outcome
To enhance the quality of life and well-being of all people throughout Western Australia by providing high quality, accessible services.
- Improved confidence and trust of the community
- People feeling safer at home and in the community
Our outcomes will be achieved through
- Better frontline services to the community
- Highly visible police presence in the community
- The right people, in the right place, at the right time, doing the right things
- Innovation, leadership and business improvement