The Western Australia Police Force is one of eight police jurisdictions in Australia and is responsible for policing the world's largest single police jurisdiction covering 2.5 million square kilometres with a structure comprising two regions, 11 districts and 157 police stations.
View the WA Police Force Organisation Structure.
WA Police Force outcome
- Contribute to community safety and security
Contributing to whole-of-government outcome
To enhance the quality of life and well-being of all people throughout Western Australia by providing high quality, accessible services.
- Improved confidence and trust of the community
- People feeling safer at home and in the community
Our outcomes will be achieved through
- Better frontline services to the community
- Highly visible police presence in the community
- The right people, in the right place, at the right time, doing the right things
- Innovation, leadership and business improvement