Graduate Program Benefits:
- Permanent position subject to standard probationary period.
- Tailored graduate development program offering mentoring, training and career development.
- Opportunity to work in different business units over the 12 month program to gain diverse experience.
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Access to a wide range of stakeholder and support networks.
General Employee Benefits:
- Attractive working conditions (e.g. leave and salary entitlements including 9.5% superannuation).
- Access to flexible working arrangements.
- Expressions of interests and acting prospects allowing you to broaden your work experience through on-the-job training in different types of jobs at both like and higher pay classifications throughout the agency.
- Study leave is available with up to 5 hours paid leave per week to attend classes during working hours.
- Police’s leadership program aims to help guide the agency by identifying and developing the leadership skills of Police’s middle and senior leaders of tomorrow.
- Access to health, wellness and support programs.
- A work environment that is challenging and supportive.
For more details on Benefits, please see the Applicant Pack.