Community Crime Prevention Fund Now Open
Incorporated not for profit organisations and local government authorities are invited to apply for grant funding to implement community crime-prevention projects.
Grants of up to $25,000 are available from the Community Crime Prevention Fund for projects that meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Prevention and early intervention to address the needs of children and families.
- Youth justice and reducing re-offending.
- Preventing and responding to antisocial behaviour.
- Addressing and reducing drug and alcohol related crime.
- Targeting priority crimes in WA as identified.
For more information or to discuss any ideas, contact the Grants Team on 9222 1669 or go to the WA Police Smartygrants Funding page.