Drink spiking test kits available

Published on

A hand over a drink spiking kit.

If your friend’s drink has been spiked or something doesn’t feel right, you can go to any 24hr police station in the metro area or any regional police station, where you will be provided with a drink spiking test kit and assisted through a process.

If the test shows a positive result, the person tested can then decide if they wish to proceed with a criminal offence report to police or seek support and counselling from other agencies.

Always keep your drink close to you and do not leave it unattended.

Find your nearest 24hr police station.