Grant Funding Available - Community Crime Prevention Fund and State Graffiti Fund
Incorporated not for profit organisations and local government authorities are invited to apply for grant funding to implement community crime-prevention projects.
Grants of up to $25,000 are available from the Community Crime Prevention Fund for projects that meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Prevention and early intervention to address the needs of children and families.
- Youth justice and reducing re-offending.
- Preventing and responding to antisocial behaviour.
- Addressing and reducing drug and alcohol related crime.
- Targeting priority crimes in WA as identified.
Grants of up to $20,000 are available from the State Graffiti Fund for projects that reduce the level of graffiti incidence and meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Decrease the number of graffiti vandalism offenders.
- Keep neighbourhoods free from graffiti vandalism.
- Ensure all graffiti is reported.
For more information or to discuss any ideas, contact the Grants Team on 9222 1423 or go to the WA Police Smartygrants Funding page.