Can I substitute an impounded vehicle?

Vehicles Traffic Impoundments

Impounded vehicles can be released if a suitable substitute vehicle is provided by either the driver or owner of the impounded vehicle. The substituted vehicle must be of equal or a higher value, licenced and road worthy. Please note that a substitute vehicle will only be accepted if hardship can be demonstrated and WA Police Force accept that there is sufficient value in the vehicle if it remains uncollected. Included with the details of the vehicle such as registration number, owners name and address and proof of licence must be included with a detailed explanation required as to why a substitution is required.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us