How can I apply to get a copy of my traffic infringement history and how much does it cost?

Infringements Traffic

WA Police provides a certificate containing a record of Traffic Infringement Notices (issued within the last five years) through police stations or the Information Release Centre. A Record of WA Traffic Infringement Notices is a five-year record of infringements resulting from red light/speed cameras, fixed speed and mobile cameras, and hand written notices issued by WA Police. A certificate of Traffic Infringement Notices is not the same as a Traffic Conviction Certificate, these are now incorporated on the National Police Certificate. View applicable fees.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us