How can I get the VRO or MRO cancelled?

Restraining Orders Information

To cancel or change the conditions of an existing Restraining Order, you must make an application to the Magistrates Court where the order was issued. If you are unable to do that, you must attend your local Magistrates Court to make an application.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us