How do I apply for a Spent Conviction?

Information Spent Convictions

A National Police Certificate application incorporates a request for the WA Police Force to spend any eligible WA Convictions. This means that any time you apply for a National Police Certificate the WA Police Force will review your convictions and their eligibility to become spent under the Spent Convictions Act 1988.

Alternatively, a separate spent conviction application form can be downloaded from the spending a conviction section of the Apply for Information page.

You may also apply for a Spent Conviction through court at the time of sentencing. You should obtain independent legal advice in this regard.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us