How do I apply for a VRO or MRO?

Restraining Orders Offences

Applications for a Violence Restraining Order or a Misconduct Restraining Order must be made in person at a Magistrates Court in Western Australia. Further information on how to obtain a VRO/MRO can be found on the Department of the Attorney General website or the Legal Aid website.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us