How do I dispute information contained on a National Police Certificate?

National Police Certificate

Applicants who wish to dispute information recorded on their National Police Certificate should write to WA Police, Information Release Centre, Locked Bag 35, Perth Business Centre, WA, 6849, or contact us online.

Applicants must specify the offences or information in dispute and be prepared to provide comparison fingerprints. We will notify applicants in writing if comparison fingerprints are required. No fee will be charged and fingerprints will be destroyed upon resolution of the dispute.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us