How do I obtain information on the other driver who was involved in my car crash?

Traffic Crash Information

Police attended crashes

Contact the attending or investigating officers.

Online/Police Station reported crashes

Contact the State Crash Vetting Unit.

Where a written report is required and the investigation is finalised

Contact Public Access.
WA Police can only supply drivers' details where a crash is:
  • Reported to (or attended by) police
  • An investigation is conducted (whether at the time of attendance or otherwise)
  • The driver's details are known to police

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us