How do I obtain my Traffic Convictions?

National Police Certificate Traffic Infringements

A National Police Certificate lists ALL disclosable court outcomes and pending charges, this includes WA traffic convictions.

To obtain a copy of traffic infringements, you need to apply for a Record of Traffic Infringement Notice. You must apply in person at your local police station or the WA Police, Information Release Centre and provide suitable identification.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us