I have made an online application through an external service provider (not WA Police). How do I follow up on the progress of my application?

National Police Certificate

The WA Police offer the National Police Certificate through Australia Post only. Any other service is not conducted by WA Police and as such the WA Police are unable to provide any information in relation to the application or its progress.

It is recommended that you contact the service provider to whom your application was submitted.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us