I have received my certificate however it has been damaged in the post, how do I arrange a replacement?

National Police Certificate

WA Police will reissue a damaged certificate providing that the original is returned to WA Police. To do this please contact us and a replacement of your certificate can be arranged.

Please note, the WA Police can only reissue your certificate within 3 months from the date of your application. The new certificate will retain the same reference number and the original date of issue.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us