I want to report a hoon driver or Traffic breach but should I call 131 444 or report online?

Traffic Offences Online Services

These matters can be reported online via the online report form. If the incident is occurring now and/or is causing a danger - report the incident to the Police Assistance Centre on 131 444.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us