May I elect to go to Court and what happens if I do?

Infringements CCIN

You can elect to go to Court. You should complete the Elect to Court section of the Infringement Notice and post it to Infringement Management & Operations Unit at the address contained on the form.

The above information is also available in the following languages:

Arabic, Dari, Dinka, Farsi, Malay, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us