What can I do if I believe an elderly person is driving in an unsafe manner?

Traffic Road Rules Hazard

This matter can be reported to the Department of Transport via email or post at; GPO Box R1290 Perth, 6844.

If the incident is occurring now (or recently) and is causing a danger report the incident to the Police Assistance Centre 131 444.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us