What can I report online?

Online Services Traffic Offences Crash Hazard

If your report involves one (or more) of the below scenarios, please contact the Police Assistance Centre on 131 444 to make your report:

  • Burglary
  • Fraud
  • ANY offence involving a motor vehicle, registration plate/s, including Trailers or Caravan
  • If there is a Suspect or Witness to the offence
  • If the stolen or criminally damaged property reported exceeds the value of AUD$3000

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us