What details do I need to provide to the other driver after a crash?

Traffic Crash

Involved parties are required to exchange their name and address. These details should then be provided to their insurance company. In most situations the fault of crash is determined by intermediaries, such as insurance assessors or civil claims magistrates, not the Western Australian Police Force.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us