What do I do if I change my address before receiving my National Police Certificate?

National Police Certificate

You will need to lodge a "change of address notification" with Australia Post as duplicate National Police Certificates will not be issued. Click the following link for more information about redirecting your mail.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us