What do I do if I have left my property in a taxi or on public transport?


Taxi companies & public transport authorities should be given reasonable time to hand in items to a Police Station. Lost property reports can be made online at the WA Police website, however, the relevant Taxi company or Public Transport authority involved should also be advised of the incident.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us