Who can apply for a WA Police National Police Certificate?

National Police Certificate

Any individual living or working in Western Australia can apply for a National Police Certificate. There are no specific restrictions except the ability to meet the application criteria. Applicants less than 15 years of age will need to have a parent/guardian sign their consent at the time of application.

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us