Who receives the funds from the sale of my vehicle?

Vehicles Traffic Impoundments

When WA Police dispose of an uncollected vehicle any funds from the sale of that vehicle will be paid to the Commissioner of Police for the outstanding towage and storage costs, if the uncollected vehicle is sold for more than what is owed to the Commissioner then any remaining funds will be sent to the last registered owner of the vehicle. 

Unable to find what you're looking for? Contact Us