Arrest after search warrant at Hillman residenceAs a result of various inquiries by Rockingham Detectives, on Tuesday 14 February 2017 Proactive Team officers executed a search warrant on a residence in Bolaro Place Hillman.
It will be alleged during the search officers located and seized numerous items, some of which are listed below.
• Approximately 80 grams of Methylamphetamine;
• Approximately two grams of Cocaine;
• Approximately five grams Cannabis;
• 10 Dexamphetamine tablets;
• A Cannabis plant;
• A loaded semi-automatic handgun;
• A loaded single shot handgun;
• Numerous .22 calibre and shotgun rounds;
• Drug paraphernalia;
• An amount of cash;
• An extendable Taser;
• Mountain Bicycles;
• A Telescope;
• A hunting sling shot;
• A portable fridge/freezer;
• A portable vehicle awning and
• Snow skis.
A 43 year old man from Hillman has been charged with:-
• Possess Prohibited Drug with Intent to Sell/Supply;
• Ready access to both weapons and drugs;
• Two counts of Aggravated Possess Firearm;
• Possess Unlicensed Ammunition;
• Three counts of Possess Prohibited Weapon;
• Two counts of Unlawful Possession;
• Two counts of Possess a prohibited drug and
• Possess drug paraphernalia.
He is due to appear before the Rockingham Magistrates Court today, 15 February 2017.