Arrest after burglary and stealing incidents
It is alleged the man was involved in incidents at commercial premises in Maylands and Midland as well as a private residence in Mirrabooka. During these burglaries various items were stolen and in one incident, cash registers were damaged.
A 19-year-old man from Innaloo is due to appear in the Perth Magistrates Court today (21 November 2018), charged with:
• Aggravated Burglary and Commit offence in Place;
• Burglary and Commit in a Place;
• Aggravated Home Burglary and Commit;
• Stealing ;
• Criminal Damage;
• Aggravated Reckless Driving to Escape Pursuit by Police ;
• Drive failed to comply with a direction to stop (circumstances of aggravation);
• No Authority to Drive (never held);
• Unlicensed vehicle; and
• Breach of Bail.