Yesterday, 8 August 2019, detectives executed search warrants at a residence on Westerly Way Cooloongup and Willmott Drive in Rockingham.
It is alleged during the searches police located and seized:-
• Approximately 12 grams of Methylamphetamine;
• Over $2000 in cash;
• Cannabis; and
• Drug selling paraphernalia.
The 50-year-old woman from Rockingham has been charged with:-
• 67 counts of Offer to Sell or Supply a Prohibited Drug (Meth);
• One count of Possession of a Prohibited Drug with Intent to Sell/Supply;
• One count of Unlawful Possession; and
• One count of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
She is due to appear in the Rockingham Magistrates Court today, 9 August 2019.