It is alleged the men who are known to the woman, entered her Mandurah home at around 9.15pm.
It is further alleged one of the men dragged the woman to the back of the property where he assaulted her a baseball bat before ripping two necklaces from her throat.
The woman sought medical treatment for her injuries.
A 26-year-old man from Pinjarra has been charged with:
• Aggravated Home Burglary and Commit;
• Aggravated Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm; and
A 22-year-old man from Carey Park has been charged with:-
• Aggravated Burglary and Commit;
• Criminal Damage or Destruction of Property; and
• Being Armed in a way that may cause Fear.
They are both due to appear before the Perth Magistrates Court today, 9 October 2019.