Child exploitation material arrest by Bunbury Detectives
It is alleged a forensic analysis of various electronic devices, identified they contained thousands of images including several categories of child exploitation material.
The 43-year-old man from Busselton and a 39-year-old woman from Margaret River have both been charged with:-
• Possessing Child Exploitation Material;
• Distributing Child Exploitation Material;
• Possessing Child Exploitation Material with Intent to Distribute;
• Possess or Copy an Indecent or Obscene Article; and
• Carnal Knowledge of an Animal.
The woman is due to appear before the Bunbury Magistrates Court on 23 January 2020.
The man has been remanded in custody and is next due to appear before the Bunbury Magistrates Court on 4 February 2020.
Members of the public who have any information about people involved in child sexual exploitation are urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or online at www.crimestoppers.com.au.