Police Community Services Funding
The Western Australia Police Force have reviewed and realigned all funding arrangements for community services administered and managed by the WA Police Force in line with the Agency Commissioning Strategy.
The Police Community Funding Framework has reshaped the way the WA Police Force does business with all community service providers and aligns with WA's Implementation Plan for Closing the Gap and with the Aboriginal Empowerment Strategy. These strategies set the WA Government’s high-level strategic approach for working with Aboriginal people towards empowerment and better outcomes across the State and will ensure the outcomes of the services and programs support targets in the National ‘Closing the Gap’ Agreement.
Our focus in on providing better services to Western Australians that:
- meet the needs of the people that use them, at the right time and in the right place;
- are sustainable and delivered by organisations that have the right staff and systems in place;
- are based on evidence of what works and robust quality standards; and
- are culturally safe and tailored to local community needs.
Expressions of Interest
The Western Australia Police Force are seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) submissions from Service Providers who can offer programs and services targeting local Police and Community needs including, but not limited to;
- Community Safety
- Youth Engagement and Diversion
- Family Violence
- Homelessness/Rough Sleeping
- Volume Crime
- Alcohol and Other Drug Related Crimes
The EOIs are a part of a broader process that is currently being navigated by the Community Services Division. All EOI submissions are retained in the case that the program or organisation may fit the local need at any point, if you have previously submitted an EOI you are not required to submit again unless you would like to submit interest for a new program or delivery in a new district.
EOI's will be accepted from 01 April 2023 to 01 May 2023.
Click here to submit your Expressions of Interest (EOI).