Complaints Form

If you do not receive a response within seven (7) days, or if your complaint is of an urgent nature, please telephone Police Conduct Investigation Unit on 6372 6000.

Your Particulars

Please enter at least one contact phone number below.
What is the preferred time for you to be contacted?
What is the preferred phone number for you to be contacted on?

Contact Details of this Other Person

Please enter at least one contact phone number below.

Subject Officers (If known)

Officer A

Officer B

Officer C

Incident Details

If not specifically known approximate.


Witness A

Witness B

Witness C


Allegation Details

Nature of the allegations

Complaint Information

Complaints made about WA Police Force employees are subject to external review or audit by the Corruption and Crime Commission (CCC).

Should you not be satisfied with the outcome or the manner in which your complaint was handled you can raise your concerns with the CCC who may take further action or refer the matter back to police for consideration of further investigation.

The Corruption and Crime Commission can be contacted by calling 92154888 or by email or or in writing to PO Box 330 Northbridge Post Shop, WA 6865.


Making a false complaint or creating a false belief may be an offence under the Criminal Code or the Corruption and Crime Commission Act.