Firearms Infringement FAQs

If you do not want to be prosecuted in court for the alleged offence, pay the Amount Due by the Due Date AND pay your Firearms Licence. If no payment is received by the Payment Due Date, WA Police Force may commence prosecution proceedings against you.

Note: If payment is not received you will not be issued a Final Demand Notice, nor will the matter be referred to the Fines Enforcement Registry. Either the Infringement is paid, or the matter is taken to court.

Paying the penalty amount will not constitute a conviction of an offence under the Act and will not be regarded as an admission of liability for or affect any civil court case.

For more information on Firearms Infringements click here.