Access to payment options and information regarding Western Australia Police infringements, including Traffic and Criminal Code, can be found below.

Traffic Infringements

Criminal Code Infringement Notices

The Criminal Code Amendment (Infringement Notices) Act 2011 and Criminal Code (Infringement Notices) Regulations 2015 enables Western Australia Police to issue an infringement as an alternative option to deal with Criminal Conduct.