Licensing Services - Firearms, Security, Pawnbrokers & Second-Hand Dealers
Licensing Services (Firearms)
Licensing Services (Firearms) administers the licensing and registration of firearms in Western Australia in accordance with the Firearms Act 1973 and Firearms Regulations 1974. The primary objective, through compliance with legislation, is to support the legal, safe and secure possession of firearms in the State.
Licensing Services (Security) and Pawnbrokers & Second-hand Dealers (PB/SHD)
Licensing Services (Security & PB/SHD) is responsible for the consideration and management of licensing individuals and companies under the following legislation:
- Security and Related Activities (Control) Act 1996
- Security and Related Activities (Control) Regulations 1997
- Pawnbrokers and Second-hand Dealers Act 1994
- Pawnbrokers and Second-hand Dealers Regulations 1996
- Debt Collectors Licensing Act 1964
- Debt Collectors Licensing Regulations 1964
- Auction Sales Act 1973
- Auction Sales Regulations 1974
Licensing Services operating hours are from Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 3:00pm (Closed Public Holidays).
Please click relevant link below for more information.